Jesus Calling May 25


Jesus Calling May 25th   Perfect! Just like it is - nothing more to add to it - it fits perfectly in my life today!!

Isaiah 41:10 (NLT) Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with My victorious right hand.

Zephaniah 3:17 (NLT) For the Lord your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.”

Psalm 34:19 (NLT) The righteous person faces many troubles, but the Lord comes to the rescue each time.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do You See In The Mirror

Do You Need A Crown Of Victory

From Ordinary to Extrodanary

Which Way Do I Go? Which Way Do I Go?

How Do You Define Yourself

Let Go Of Your Past & Look Ahead

Trust His Instructions

Wise Don'ts To Follow

Doing Right & Not Just Doing Good

The Air Around Us